Guilt Free Treat!
Sweets are bad for you? Not ours of course! Our Banana Bread Bake At Home Mix is a nut-free mix made of organic buckwheat flour, vanilla and baking powder. Just add bananas and coconut oil for a scrumptious baked treat. Our banana bread is lunchbox friendly, so the little ones can look forward to a sweet delight to top off their lunch break, and it also freezes well, so you’ll always have a healthy snack on hand.
4 large ripe** bananas (500g peeled) cut into pieces (+1 to decorate)
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
**use firm (unripe) bananas for FODMAP Friendly banana bread
1. Pre-heat oven to 180oC
2. In a blender or food processor, blend bananas and coconut oil until smooth (be careful not to over blend)
3. Add contents of pouch and blend well
4. Pour batter into a lined loaf, muffin or mini-muffin tin. Slice extra banana and lay on top
5. Bake: Loaf Tin 60 minutes / Muffin Tin 20 minutes / Mini-Muffin Tin 15 minutes – or until cooked through
6. Allow to cool on a cooling rack before slicing.
Buckwheat Flour*, Cream of Tartar, Tapioca Flour*, Baking Soda, Vanilla Seeds.
* indicates Certified Organic ingredients
May contain traces of tree nuts
THIS PACKAGING IS RECYCLABLE ANYWHERE THAT ACCEPTS SOFT PLASTICS