VITAMIN-C & REVITALIZING SHEET MASK
– May boost collagen growth
– Reduces brown spots and blemishes
– Brightens and evens out the complexion
– Fights free radicals
VITAMIN-C & LEMON
Vitamin C is essential to skin health. It is effective in protecting the skin against free radicals and UV light. In addition to its antioxidant functions, vitamin-c regulates structural collagen protein which is a main component of the skin. The use of vitamin-c in topical applications may reduce wrinkling, protein fiber damage, dry skin, brighten the skin, and increase collagen production.
Lemon contains a high content of vitamin-c which is a big factor in its brightening properties. Thanks to citric acid (an alpha hydroxy acid), it aids in fading dark spots and blemishes, creating a brighter and even complexion. Acids can make your skin sensitive to UV light, so always remember to apply sunscreen after use.
SHEET MASK TIPS:
– No spa? No problem. On clean skin, apply our organic sheet masks 1-2x per week (20-30 mins) to give your skin an at-home spa treatment.
– Prior to using, pop your sheet mask in the fridge for a cooling effect.
– Don’t forget to apply all that extra serum in the pouch to your neck and chest!
Contains: Net 1.2oz
Skin Type: all skin types, stop use if allergic reactions or rashes occur
Full Ingredients List: Water, Organic Lemon Distillate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ascorbyl glucoside (Vitamin C), Lactobacillus Ferment, Hyaluronic Acid, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Pomegranate Extract, Organic Rosehip Extract, Organic Lavender Extract